Turtle Shell Health strives to keep our site visitors safe and our member practitioners legitimate. We especially want to make sure that our member practitioners are in line with our mission to provide people with honest information about the nature of their profession and scope of expertise.
We personally post all entries, and review the information provided to us by each practitioner. Our Transparency Review & Seal of Quality assessment is an extra step to assuring the visitors to our site that the claims made by a practitioner are authentic.
Below is a list of the types of practices we DO NOT allow on our website:
- Un-licensed or Un-Certified Practitioners: Practitioners listed in our directory must have a valid certification or license from a reliable source in their field of expertise.
- No Pharmaceutical Drugs or Companies: TSH does not post any profiles of individuals or businesses that sell or promote pharmaceutical drugs. This website is strictly dedicated to natural and preventive treatments for conditions of disease, chronic pain, depression, and other maladies.
- No Suspicious Offers: You will not find any miracle diet pills, grow-hair-fast remedies, muscle mania propaganda, sexual enhancer concoctions or any other type of whack “health” schemes.
- No Pyramid Schemes: If your real aim is to lure people into a pyramid scheme then this is not the place for you.
- No Selling to Third Party Services: TSH is not in the business of selling your information to third party affiliates and/or marketing companies. Although we do work with some affiliates, it is strictly up to a member of our website to determine as to whether or not they want to work or associate with them.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us anytime. We’d love to talk with you and to help to keep our community safe.